Lumina is the single source of truth for all your digital assets. We’re on a mission to accelerate the mass adoption of digital assets by bridging the gap between traditional finance and crypto.
Today’s family offices and hedge funds face a number of challenges when it comes to trading and managing their crypto portfolios. On the trading front, siloed liquidity, opaque execution, and questionable compliance deter entry. On the management front, spreadsheet and manual workflows are still the de facto solution. These infrastructure and usability problems, which have been long solved in traditional finance, still need to be addressed in crypto. Lumina is solving these problems.
Lumina was founded by seasoned FinTech engineers who led the development of enterprise products like Addepar and Zenefits. We’re backed by Craft Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, and members of the OKEx Group.
About the role
In line with our mission, Lumina is hiring a Business Development Intern to help drive customer and partner acquisition. The ideal candidate will have the ability to both think and act strategically to grow our business.
- Develop new sales opportunities and help manage full customer lifecycle
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow revenue and enhance products
- Help structure, negotiate, and close agreements with customers and partners
- Collaborate closely with engineering and leadership teams to communicate customer feedback and help define product roadmap
- Help build out marketing strategy and best practices
- Serve as trusted expert to customers and partners; attend industry events and monitor market conditions, regulatory changes, and competitive landscape
- Interest in the Financial Services and Blockchain industries; previous experience strongly preferred
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems