Lumina is the operating system for digital assets. We’re on a mission to accelerate the mass adoption of digital assets by bridging the gap between traditional finance and crypto.
Leading institutions and enterprises use Lumina to manage, bookkeep, and trade their digital asset portfolios. While infrastructure and usability problems have been long solved in traditional finance, systems like Lumina are needed to usher in the next wave of institutional money into the digital asset space. By bringing together front-to-back office portfolio management capabilities and best-in-class trade execution in a single application, we enable our clients to both operate better and trade smarter.
Lumina was founded by seasoned FinTech engineers who led the development of enterprise products like Addepar and Zenefits. We’re backed by Craft Ventures, David Sacks’ VC firm, Bain Capital Ventures, and members of the OKEx Group.
About the role
As Lumina’s first Client Solutions Manager, you’ll play an important role in building out Lumina’s initial processes, tools, and systems to effectively onboard clients at scale. We’re looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making Lumina successful.
- Implementation of Lumina’s portfolio management and tax/accounting solutions
- Continuous client relationship management that includes understanding client’s requirements expectations and assistance with technical issues
- Collaboration with our Business Development and Engineering teams and assisting with new product features specs to new and potential customers
- Provide a strong customer voice during Product and Engineering planning
- Provide clear understanding of customer requirements for our Sales Team for and during their sales calls
- 2-5+ years in an enterprise client facing role as Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Onboarding Specialist, Integration Engineer, Implementation Manager, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or similar
- Worked in pre-sales and post-sales capacity
- Strong experience with supporting and managing client engagements and project plans
- Prior accounting experience strongly preferred and/or interest in accounting
- Extremely high professionalism - people love working with you
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to self-manage and use best personal judgement as needed
- Interest in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and/or capital markets
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Strong knowledge of Excel and comfort handling large datasets