Lumina is the single source of truth for all your digital assets. We’re on a mission to accelerate the mass adoption of digital assets by bridging the gap between traditional finance and crypto.
Today’s family offices and hedge funds face a number of challenges when it comes to trading and managing their crypto portfolios. On the trading front, siloed liquidity, opaque execution, and questionable compliance deter entry. On the management front, spreadsheet and manual workflows are still the de facto solution. These infrastructure and usability problems, which have been long solved in traditional finance, still need to be addressed in crypto. Lumina is solving these problems.
Lumina was founded by seasoned FinTech engineers who led the development of enterprise products like Addepar and Zenefits. We’re backed by Craft Ventures, David Sacks’ VC firm, Bain Capital Ventures, and members of the OKEx Group.
About the role
As an early member of our engineering team, you will play an important role in building out significant parts of Lumina’s infrastructure, applications and experiences.
About our stack
- Frontend — Typescript, ReactJS, React Native, Apollo, Redux, D3, SCSS, Immutable.js, Webpack
- Backend — Go, GraphQL, PostgreSQL
- Dev Ops — Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Aliyun
- Lead features, even entire product lines, from inception to launch
- Work across the entire stack using cutting edge frameworks and tools, own execution
- Collaborate across sales, design, and engineering to rapidly iterate on product
- At least 2 years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Comfortable working full-stack
- Solid engineering fundamentals and passion for high quality code
- Product intuition, user empathy, ability to make sound UX decisions
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in crypto and blockchain